My Hometown ❤๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ

 

                                                                                             I think our life is full of many colourful memories .memories are very important because it's can get good feeling to us. So I have many memorable scene in my life with my home town .Now I ready to say little about my hometown for you ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒผ                                                                                                     
                                                                                          My hometown it feel for me like paradise so many colourful and interesting places ,thing  in here.It is Matara. I think you all are know about it. Matara city is in southern province .my school ,home, neighbors all are in this city. So this is lovely ❤ city for me..๐ŸŒผ
                                                                                       Not only that matara is the popular seaside town .' Polhena' is famous beach side.                
                                                                                      As well as ' Matara fort '"  It is build in 1640. So you can see it come our hometown . " Dondra llighthouse , Weherahena Temple , Matara Paravi Duwa Temple in my city.               
                                                                                       Among then I love most ❤ visit Paravi Duwa Temple . It is small island in ocean and buddhist temple . This area is very peaceful .

Our city is famous  for the tourists .you can try surfing ๐Ÿ„ vist beach  side in Medawatta.


So you want memorable holiday or vacation .I know Matara is the one of best place for it and I love ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ❤ my city and so proud . I invite  for all come and vist for these beautiful places in our city. I think it is get for you interesting journey .๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒŽ

                                                                              D.D.R.Madhavee(MU/21/177)  

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ