Family ❤๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒฑ

 " family is the best word for love and care " and I think it is the one of best stronger relationship i have ever seen. I say like that they are with me all time and all situation . So i know you all are have very lovely and supportive family like me ๐ŸŒผ❤๐ŸŒฑ

                                                                                   I have small family but i think  and feel for me it is the world ๐ŸŒŽ largest insurance for ally family members .
                                                                                       There are four members in my family .they are father ,mother ,brother and me.i ' m so lucky because they are llovely ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒบ
                                                                                      My father is very handsome and world best insurance for me my father .he is protect our family like hero and other person is my mother she is very beautiful and she is care our family like a nurse . Always she worry about our healthy .๐ŸŒฑ she prepared tasty food for us every day and my home fighting partner is my brother .he is my prince . I like always in with my family ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ❤๐ŸŒŽ
                                                                                     So I know you all are have like this lovely memories with your family .๐Ÿฐ❤๐ŸŒผ I lovemy family and stay safe you all with your family members ..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฉ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ
                                                                                           D.D.R.Madhavee (Mu/21/177)
 

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ