Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ

 

                                                                                     Green is the colour of environment beauty ๐ŸŒฑand it can get clam feeling for our mind. I really trust we want green rest ๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“ about  once a week . I love traveling for green environment ....
                                                                                       Green beauty is gives to us our nature . It is the best medicine for our healthy life ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒผ I think nature is the paradise in world ๐ŸŒŽ . It is gives every thing for us and important thing is we can 't  live without nature .
                                                                                        They are gives food , medicine , air , cool, wood and all thing we need to live . Not only that they give valuable  memories ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ they are beautiful flowers .it is magical work. Flowers  can get lot of feeling  with us and we can share love and kindness with flowers . As well as they are gives best smells in the  world ๐ŸŒŽ 
                                                                                       Personally I like live with alone me and nature ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฉ It is one of best feeling I have ever seen. So I try to do like this all my free times .๐Ÿฅ and other  best part of my with green  nature  it is listen music ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽง with alone me and nature . I think it likes meditation ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿฅ
                                                                                      As well as we must try to protect our green nature . Nature is damage now it is hard not only nature ๐ŸŒต๐ŸŒฑ it is very hamful for all us. So we all are try to do protect our green  beauty .... That is our responsibility ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒผ
 

    D.D.R.Madhavee (Mu/21/177)

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕