My Best Friend ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒผ❤๐ŸŒฑ

" Best friends are blessing for our life " I'm say like this our life is full of good and bad adventures . So we want strong relationship for face this situation . I think best friends are one of the best solution for that. I have many friends but among then i have best friend .he is friend for me since 2019 . He is a boy and his name sasanka sandaru wejesinghe . He and me same age and I can share my all problems with his .really  he is like family member for me some problems .๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿญ

          So I like to say about his hometown .i like it very much. Negombo is that city. It is center of  negombo division and it is famous for long sandy beaches .not only that main thing it is popular  fishing industry .๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ and other thing is it famous for clear Roman catholic people. So we can see here roman catholic church ⛪  .so this city is such beautiful ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ                                             
 
                                                                                       Talk about my friend he is very friendly and supportive .he is help for me to all my works and i'm support  for him too. As well as our friendship have 4 years in 2023. I wish  him to all the best for his future and I think you all are have best friends for you like mee....๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
                                                                                          D.D.R.Madhavee(Mu/21/177)

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ