My favorite Thing .

๐ŸŽถ 


  I'm madhavee. I live in sri lanka and i'm 23 years old .so now I'm undergraduate of the Vishual And Performing Arts University in colombo 07 and doing Music dgree . I love so much music as well as it gives me to good feeling .I think music can grow up people humanity and other thing is all are said music is the world ๐ŸŒŽ language . I believe it lot......
                                                                                                personally I like listen music so much            because it's help to me clam down my self .And now listen music was my habit .I really love walk on the beach during listen music but these days I'm doing my uni study works .so i have lost my freedom by now and other part of my favorite is evening mood.
                                                                                      My day favorite time is evening because it is clam down and romantic time so I think it is the best time listen beautiful song.❤❤❤❤
                                                                                       As well as you all try this.I hope you can get joyful time for all your self....❤๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽป                                                                                                                                                                                               D.D.R.Madhavee (Mu/21/177)

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ