My forever favorite place .

 I'm sri lankan and also it is the one of most beautiful country in the world. So i'm proudly say i'm sri lankan.it is small one among other countries.So i live in matara southern province at this time.it is my home town but my forever favorite place is hikkaduwa in galle .it is near to my hometown . I don't know why i 'am love this place .i think it can relax my self .❤

    Hikkaduwa is one of the famous city for tourists and also i love so much this city beach side.we can do many fun activities with this side.there are lot of water sports famous this beach side.it is famous beach for the suffering and diving .i like try this but feeling scared for me yet.๐Ÿ˜…
And other thing is the delicious seafood .there are many seafood  restaurant in around the hikkaduwa beach .i love so much try this food. I think it is the one of main reason  i love this city.and other part are you know about coral reef.that is one of main part beef up tourists attraction .so this city full of diversity .and don't forget  we should protect this resources ...๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ
I like enjoy hikkaduwa night life but i never try this yet.street food is other interesting part you can try many street food go there.And i'm dreaming oneday i will get my wedding in hikkaduwa beach .❤❤ I want spend interesting vacation always my choice is hikkaduwa .
So hikkaduwa is the best place i have ever vist and it is an excellent place to ststart your travels.so this city is such a sri lankan paradise ๐ŸŒŽ❤๐ŸŒŽ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                           D.D.R.Madhavee(MU/21/177)

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ