Traveling .


 


My Self always say to me dreaming is the best  platform  for the build up our life colourful .so I have many ideas and dreams about my life .Among then i have best one.It is traveling .I really love traveling because it is the one of best relax feeling i had.I think life is like that a journey .we have many choices .so we should select to us best version ...๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ๐ŸŒŽ                                        
                                                                                                    So I think my best happiness is the traveling .my country is sri lanka I think i'm very lucky because my country is the best one for my dream . I want to see beautiful places .I think it is medicine for our mental healthy and green colour  is the best for our eyes ๐Ÿ‘€ .don't  forget environment is the pearl because they gives all the thing we need....๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ                                                                      
                                                                                              And my free times i watch traveling video .my favorite traveling couple is 'binario 12'. They are sri lankan but now in Ithaly .we can watch many beautiful places in they volgs. So you can try it. I think it is really good for travel lovers ๐ŸŒฑ❤❤❤.                                              
                                                                                             So finally i want to say , we must protect our nature beauty during traveling .I think it is our responsibility ..๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒฑ๐Ÿƒ                                           
                                                                                                                                                                                        D.D.R.Madhavee(MU/21/177)

Comments

Post a Comment

D.D.R.Madhavee

Popular posts from this blog

An Ice Cream ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿก

Night Time ✨️๐ŸŽƒ☕

Green ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒต๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ